Shipping & Delivery
Once you have placed an order and we have confirmed payment, we will start packing your order at our warehouse in Diemen.
We can guarantee that you’ll received your package within the European Union. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee packages sent outside of the European Union because of customs regulations.
If you are ordering from any country outside of the European Union there is a chance you will not receive the order due to customs. Please check the cannabis, CBD and hemp-related regulations for your country before placing your order.
Your order will be carefully packed in well protected packaging. Fragile items are double checked to ensure no damage will occur during shipping.
We highly value the privacy and discretion of our customers. All of our packages are shipped in plain sealed card boxes. There is no reference on the package regarding cannabis food or anything cannabis related.
Your bank statement will have NO such reference either.
Cost of Shipping
You will be presented with the UPS shipping cost upon checkout of your shopping cart. If you have selected Pallet Shipping, you will be requested to wait approximately 24 hours for us to calculate the shipping costs.
We offer Free Shipping in the European Union on Retail Orders from €100. We do not offer Resellers free shipping since reseller prices are already heavily discounted. Therefore, free shipping does not apply to Wholesale Orders.
Due to the fragile nature of Glass Bottles and Aluminium Cans, we insist on using Pallet Shipping to ship Cartons of Beers and Trays of Drinks. This is done to to ensure that these products arrive safely and undamaged, in order to protect your investment.
As such, all orders containing a Carton of Beer and/or 5 or More Trays of Drinks will be shipped on either a European Pallet (EUR/EPAL) or Mini / Half Pallet (EUR 6/EPAL 6) depending on the size of your order.
How to Place an Order with Pallet Shipping
- Add ALL Products to the cart.
- Select the shipping option “Request a Quote for Pallet Shipping”.
- Proceed to the checkout page.
- Enter your Billing and Shipping information and click on next.
- Select “Direct Bank Transfer” as the payment option.
- Click on “Place Order” to send us your order.
- Wait 1 Business Day for us to calculate the shipping costs and update your order.
- You will Receive an Email with your Updated Order including the pallet shipping costs.
- Pay for your order by Direct Bank Transfer or by Card.
- We will Send Your Order on a Pallet as soon as we receive your payment.
|Guadeloupe (via France)||€215*|
Mini / Half Pallet
|Guadeloupe (via France)||€200*|